For your safety, the safety of other members and our staff, we must ask everyone who comes to a branch to follow the standard COVID-19 Health protocols:
- Maintain Social Distancing (6 feet between you and others)
- You Must Wear a Mask to Enter
If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, please make an appointment to enter the branch so we can accommodate you and keep you safe.
- We encourage members who are coming to either branch for loan related visits to make an appointment by calling 661-952-5945 so we will be ready to serve you when you arrive.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms that could be COVID-19, DO NOT come to the branch; if you have an appointment scheduled please cancel it.
- Restrooms will not be available to members at this time