For your safety, the safety of other members and our staff, we must ask everyone who comes to a branch to follow the standard COVID-19 Health protocols:
- Maintain Social Distancing (6 feet between you and others)
- You Must Wear a Mask to Enter
If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, we encourage you to conduct your transactions via our telephone banking and online banking services and/or to use our ATMs. If you need to conduct a face-to-face transaction in one of our branches and you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, you may be able to make an appointment to enter the branch so we can accommodate you while keeping you, our staff, and other members safe. To schedule an appointment, please call (661) 952-5945. Please note that you must present the Credit Union with a letter from your physician stating that you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons in order to schedule an appointment to visit the branch without wearing a mask. Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to refuse to allow entry to members who refuse to wear a mask or to limit the types of services provided to such members in our sole and absolute.
- We encourage members who are coming to either branch for loan-related visits to make an appointment by calling (661) 952-5945 so we will be ready to serve you when you arrive.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms that could be COVID-19, DO NOT come to the branch; if you have an appointment scheduled please cancel it.
- Restrooms will not be available to members at this time