Please note on your calendar these important dates, and prepare accordingly.
BEGINNING FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 12:01 AM TO MONDAY MORNING, OCTOBER 1
these services will not be available:
Online Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, Bill Pay, Telephone Banking, ACH (direct deposit and automatic payments) that are received on Friday September 28 will be posted as usual. ACH received or transmitted on Saturday and Sunday, September 29th and 30th will not post until Monday morning, October 1.
Edwards FCU ATMs Your EFCU ATM and Debit Cards will work at Edwards ATMs and all other machines as well as POS terminals during the conversion; however, balance inquires will not be available and some transactions may be limited.
- Account history will not transfer to the new system. Members can download the most recent eStatement and account history from the current system for your records.
- Schedule any bill payments that are due between September 28 and October 1 to be paid no later than September 26 to ensure on-time payment.
- Learn more about updates to our Home and Mobile Banking System that will happen during the System Conversion. Also available for download is a FAQ regarding our Home and Mobile Banking Updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we’ve listed answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding our System Conversion. You can download and print out a PDF of the System Conversion FAQ here. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns that are not answered below:
What is a System Upgrade/Core Conversion?
Is my personal data safe during the system upgrade?
Are my funds safe and secure?
To download your Statements:
- Log into Online Banking
- Select the Additional Services drop down menu and then eStatements
- Select the statements you want to save and/or print
What will change and how do I benefit?
What is NOT CHANGING after the system upgrade?
- Your Account Number
- Our Routing and Transit Number
- Edwards FCU VISA Cards and PIN Numbers
- Edwards FCU Debit cards and PIN Numbers
- Pre-authorized Payments • Direct Deposits
Will I need new deposit slips?
Will I still be able to use my checks?
Will I notice any changes on my statements?
Will I be able to view my previous statements in online banking after the system upgrade?
What will happen to my direct deposit or ACH debits on Conversion weekend?
Will my Automatic Payments continue to work?
Will my debit card continue to work during the system upgrade?
Will I receive a new credit or debit card?
Will my Edwards FCU VISA Card work?
What was wrong with the credit union’s old core system?