Great new features for Online & Mobile Banking – Available December 7th!
- NO NEED FOR MULTIPLE LOG INS! See ALL of your accounts with a single log in.
- When you add joint account holders they can log in with their own username and password.
- Open additional savings accounts, like Money Market or Certificates, online.
- Change your email, phone or address.
- Make payments directly to other financial institutions.
- TEXT to check account balances, makes transfers, confirm deposits, and more!
Sign Up NOW to Experience Edwards Online & Mobile Banking
Our Online & Mobile banking offers you more features than ever before – and looks great and works great on all your desktop and mobile devices. You can log-in via a smart device using a pin, touch print or face recognition – plus, you have the ability to block your debit card if lost or stolen. Here are more features:
- Easy-to-use Billpay
- Deposit checks with a photo
- Apply for a loan
- Easily notify the credit union of international travel
- Block a lost/stolen card
- And more!
Can I contact the Credit Union via Edwards FCU home banking?
Can I start to use Edwards FCU home banking if I’m a member, but I haven’t used it in the past?
Are there any fees for using Edwards FCU mobile banking?
How Do I Get the Mobile App for my Device?
- For iPhones, go to Apple App Store to download the Edwards Federal Credit Union app.
- For Android devices, go to Google Play to download Android app for Edwards Federal Credit Union.
However, if you don’t want to use mobile banking, you can always use the web browser on your phone to access online banking.
What is remote deposit capture (RDC) or Mobile Deposit?
Can I deposit a check right away?
Can I still bring check deposits into a branch office?
What is the maximum amount I can deposit using Mobile Deposit?
Will holds be placed on checks submitted through RDC at mobile banking?
What should I do with a check once it has been scanned successfully?
Does my check require an endorsement?