CLIC Online Banking Security
CLIC Online Banking has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use CLIC Online Banking:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave a written or printed version of your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your password on a regular basis, preferably every 30 days.
Use the Exit button to end each CLIC session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Balance your account on a regular basis.
- For online purchases, take advantage of free security services for your credit cards such as Verified by Visa®, a secure way to password protect your Visa credit cards, making it safer to shop online.
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- National Fraud Information Center
- https://oig.ssa.gov/Social Security Administration
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Federal Trade Commission
Keep the following important phone numbers handy to report fraud or to order a credit report. Federal law allows you to get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company. You can also visit AnnualCreditReport.com for more information.
Order Credit Report – 888-397-3742
To Report Fraud – 888-397-3742
Web Site: www.experian.com
Order Credit Report – 866-349-5191
To Report Fraud – 866-349-5191
Web Site: www.equifax.com
- Trans Union:
Order Credit Report – 800-888-4213
To Report Fraud – 800-680-7289
Web Site: www.tuc.com
Read our Privacy Disclosure.