NEW vehicle mechanical protection coverage NOW available –
just ask us!
We are now offering for our Members a new vehicle mechanical protection service called Mercury Mechanical Protection (MMP).
An MMP policy is often much less than the cost of a single repair and, in most cases, you will not have to pay anything more than a small deductible should a breakdown occur. Not only will MMP protect your wallet, but you will also extend the life of your vehicle — by keeping it in tip-top condition.
Plans are available for most new and used domestic and imported vehicles. Plus, our plans often cost hundreds of dollars less and cover more than those offered by auto dealers.
Give one of our lending professionals a call (661) 952.5945 to learn more about protecting your vehicle and wallet with MMP!
“One EFCU member saved $1,500” – many other members have saved over $1,000 each – ask us today about MMP
Find out more about how vehicle refinancing can save you money.
Here’s How it Works:
- We’ll assign an Autoland Personal Vehicle Shopper with no obligation!
- Select your new or pre-owned car, SUV, van, or truck from Autoland’s vast network of affiliated California dealers with the make, model and options you desire.
- Negotiate a price based on Autoland’s special dealer pricing.
- Get a great deal on your trade in.
- Pick up your vehicle at your Edwards FCU branch (or your home or office).
84 month terms available for loan amounts of $30,000+; Edwards members must reside in California to purchase through Autoland
Rates and terms are available based on credit rating and vehicle value. All loans are based on approved credit and we reserve the right to decline credit. Please call or check our Rates Page for additional information. Comprehensive, collision, and liability insurance coverage is required with deductibles of no more than $500. The vehicle title and insurance coverage must show Edwards FCU as the legal owner. The named person must sign all documentation required by Edwards FCU to allow the transfer.